Thursday 30 May 2013

Bright Eyes - Live it up!

Hey Beauties!

Not long ago I have started experimenting with sets on Polyvore. Yesterday I decided to enter a contest just for fun with this set that I have created. Let me know what you think? 

The theme for the contest is the latest trend for this season, Neon and brights. My set is inspired by JLO's latest video 'Live it up'.

Dare to go wild this season with your make up! For me this is a big challenge as I barely use any make up. When I do I always play it safe wiht natural light shades and lipgloss, but this looks soo amazing that I am willing to give it a try.

Bright Eyes - Live it up!



Oye Swimwear bikini swimwear
notjustalabel.com





Lanvin brass cuff bracelet
$675 - net-a-porter.com





Nyx
hottopic.com





Topshop
topshop.com



NYX cream eyeshadow
nastygal.com



Christian dior nail polish
sephora.com



More favorite products:






































No comments:

Post a Comment