Tuesday 7 May 2013

Punk: Chaos To Couture



Definitely my favorite red carpet event of the year, is the Met Gala. The opening occurred May 6. So love the theme for this spring’s exhibition “Punk: Chaos to Couture".

If you’re not an haute couture collector, a celebrity, New York socialite or a friend of one, it’s hard to get a ticket to the Metropolitan Museum’s Costume Institute Gala.

 I don't know if everybody was as exited about the theme as I am, my favorite looks embraced the theme wholeheartedly, but you have to agree with me some of the gala attendees looked confused and uncomfortable with this look!

For the first time, the event was streamed live, on the fashion site http://modaoperandi.com

If you are unable to watch the stream, I have added some pictures for your entertainment.
Including; (My Nr 1. favorite!!) SJP in Giles Deacon and Philip Treacy, Anne Hathaway in Valentino, Sienna Miller in Burberry, Nicole Richie in Topshop and many more...





















































Shop one of my favorite picks below: (you can scroll to the right for more styles, click, buy and enjoy)


1 comment:

  1. I loved the theme. Though most of the celebs rocked their outfits, some did look confused and somewhat uncomfortable with their look.

    ReplyDelete