Tuesday 9 April 2013

MYscara

I am that clumsy Panda Bear when it comes to mascara. I always seem to pull it of looking like a joke when I put it on, forget and smudge. My friend gave me this amazing tip that I am trying out soon in her new fabulous beautysalon Cheri
Check out some more info on MYscara here;

MYscara before and after
MYscara logo

MYscara The latest innovative product
Born in the UK!

MYscara is used by Kylie Minogue and many other stars and celebrities.
MYscara is fantastic for Brides to stay looking flawless on the day and beyond for the honeymoon, fantastic for Mother of the bride as even those tears will not wash away MYscara !!
MYscara ~ semi-permanent mascara

No Smudge.. No Budge.. Waterproof!

MYscara looks, acts and feels like mascara ~
adds 40% length, volume and lift. Lasts 3-5 weeks
Lash Lift ~ New Revolution in Lash Perming
Lifts the lashes from the roots right up and lasts up to 10 weeks.
It gives the appearance of longer fuller lashes...
(source: http://www.ebonybeautynoosa.com)

















No comments:

Post a Comment