Wednesday 10 April 2013

This beauty is a beast

Hey Ladies! Spring is here ... we still have some time left to get in shape. I would love to share with you a few of my tips and tricks that keep me motivated and having fun with it.

The celebrities don't only inspire me with their fashion but also their all year round perfect bodies. And boy do they work hard to get it!

Time and distance used to be my worst enemy for hitting the gym. Even working as a Fitness Manager for years did not give me the opportunity to workout as much as I wanted to. Being a mom of 2 kids doesn't make it any easier. Ma's we all know time and planning is everything. I have finaly found the perfect balans that works for me. The gym wasn't coming to us so ... we figured why not bring the gym to us? We turned our spare room, that's been empty for years, into a gym. We got us everything we needed and trust me this doesn't need to be a whole lot. My favorite musthave is the TRX. You can hook these up anywhere you go and You can train every muscle using your own body weight. My entire life has been full of fitness and health initiatives, but it wasn’t until this past year that I was introduced to the TRX. I can not believe I deprived myself of this suspension training device for such a long time. It is a body definer involving body weight resistance. Oh, and did I mention its versatility? It is transferable. Yes, it can be easily taken to New York City, Hawaii, or the mountains as it easily rolls up in a suitcase and hangs on a door or a tree. This is a training method that deletes all excuses and rather creates a challenge for the body that will only inspire others to get in shape. Don't have a spear room, you just need a little space, like your living room.

Find out more on the TRX right her TRXTraining





My 10 commandments of fitness:

1. ICONS! I browse or follow some of my icons on Instagram, and use tutorials on youtube for my workout.
 
2. OUTFIT! I would't be me if I didn't wanna look good even working out so I always make sure that
I pick out a nice little cute outfit that boosts myself while looking in our big mirror. Yeah people I can do that, I'm at home.

3. MUSIC! There's no workout without it! Put on my favorite tunes. This makes my workout almost effortless. It almost doesn't feel like I'm workout because I am having so much fun. While taking a break in between sets, I do a little booty shaking. This realy gets me thru my sets. But I take my sets very seriously.
4. WATER! Very important
 

5. FITNESS BUDDY! If you are stil not motivated... bring a friend, or team up! Workout with your hubby/the dogg ;-) (LOL) Another good tip lovers don't fight, this is the best moment to hit the gym or hit someone during a Boxing workout. Making love burns more calories (LOL).
6. REST! It's starts with a good stretch and cooling down after your workout. Also very important!
As much as you work hard, don't forget to give your body a good rest. I always take a break in between 2 days of working out. Once a week I pamper myself. Take the opportunity to actualy make use of the bathtub filled with Lushy soaps, body scrubs and essential oils.

7. MARK! Keep a calander. For workouts, programms, progress.

8. PROPS! Give yourself some props! Talk about it!

9. FUN! Try to switch it up everytime. Change exersises, buddy, place and outfit!



10. NUTRITION! Don't forget to eat. This is just as important as the workout. Try to eat every two hours. Educate yourself on healthy foods and lifestyle.


Some more motivational pictures:



Follow her amazing tutorials on Bodyrock TV











No comments:

Post a Comment